Paid but credit not received
If you have already paid, but are yet to receive credit, there might be various reasons:
- We have not (yet) received your payment. This could be caused by the processing time of your bank (up to three working days for national payments).
- Due to a technical error we have not received a confirmation of your payment from your bank.
- The order number has not been mentioned (correctly) in the purpose of payment field.
- You have not wired the money to the correct bank account. Please make sure to use the bank account mentioned in our automatic confirmation e-mail.
- The amount received does not match the total amount of your order.
Please send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send a scan of your bank statement or a screenshot if you are using online banking.
No email or sms received
If you have not received your top up code, there might be several reasons:
- Maybe you have entered an incorrect e-mail address and the code has been sent to a wrong or non-existent e-mail address.
- Maybe our e-mail has been marked as spam by your e-mail client. Please check your spam folder.
receive the top up code by SMS. You can opt into this before you place the order and enter your mobile number.
- Have you entered the correct mobile number?
- The delivery of the message can be delayed due to performance issues of your provider.
Did you request the code by SMS, but have not received a text message?
Top-up code is out of stock
If a product is out of stock, we want to restore its availability as quickly as possible. Please come by again shortly to check if your product is available again.
If we do not offer the product you are interested in, please send us an e-mail and sign up for our newsletter to be informed about changes in our inventory.
Received multiple top-up codes
Tip: You do have the option to sell the code to other customers of the respective provider. On average, a top up code is valid for one and a half years before it expires.